Welcome to Sandside, Runswick Bay
Sandside in Runswick Bay is the ultimate “grown -ups” retreat: spacious, immaculate, well kept accommodation, a sumptuous welcome pack, free parking, free WiFi, and stunning uninterrupted panoramic views of the gorgeous bay and sandy beach.
Sandside is maintained to a very high standard by the owners who do the changeovers themselves. What are you waiting for?
As the name suggests, this one bedroomed apartment is only a stones throw from Runswick’s pretty shore and the open plan, generous living space offers a quiet hideaway for an adults- only perfect nights sleep.
There is so much to discover in this pretty village. Not only does it consistently maintain its Blue Flag Quality Beach Award but it features in the Good Beach Guide and was named in The Sunday Times as one of the best top 10 places to buy a seaside home…..the only one in the North of England.
Leave the world behind, feel the sand between your toes, search for some fossils, enjoy an ice cream, listen to the call of the gulls and nestle away back to the quiet and comfort of Sandside at the end of each day.
As a unique treat, dressed lobsters are available (June to September, weather permitting, prices vary) from the owner’s own boat, landed fresh for you that morning!
Sandside is the perfect base while you discover our stunning Heritage coastline.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Sandside sleeps 2 adults. Sorry no smokers or pets.
Upon your arrival you will find a gorgeous welcome pack at this property which includes Prosecco / Cava, Flowers, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, marmalade, pure orange juice as well as all bed linen and towels which are included in the rate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Private external staircase leading to entrance hallway leading to spacious living area with feature gas fireplace, Flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, comfortable sofas, writing desk, dining table with chairs and lovely views
- Cosy double bedroom with crisp bedlinen and fresh towels, dressing table, occasional chair, plenty of wardrobe space and views of the sea (hairdryer, iron and ironing board available)
- Charming kitchen with 4 ring induction hob, oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, stylish crockery, glassware, pots and pans.
- Bathroom with shower, white wash basin, white low flush toilet with frosted glazed window.
- Free WiFi. This apartment also has a telephone which we respectfully ask that you reimburse the owner for its use.
- A car parking permit for one vehicle in included for the Runswick Bay Residents car park.
Sandside, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Sandside is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
At the mini roundabout bear right, down the hill and take the left onto the private drive.
Your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property.
One car parking permit is provided for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must park in the public car park. The permit does not guarantee a space.