Welcome to Beach House, Middle Flat, Runswick Bay
One of the nearest properties to the beach - hence the name! With views of the sea and beach from most windows, Beach House is perfect for a small family offering a double bedroom, spacious twin bedroom, spacious lounge and it's all on one level.
With its white washed walls and rustic furniture, charming country kitchen, comfy beds and seaviews from nearly every room (even the bathroom - it has a loo with a view!) Beach House is exactly what a holiday near the beach is all about.
Sleeps 4, allows 1 well behaved pet. Free wifi, car parking permit included, non smoking & 1 well behaved pet welcome by arrangement.
With your next holiday at Beach House, wake up every morning and within minutes you can be strolling down the beach, or exploring the pathways that interweave themselves between the cottages in this pretty village. Or if you fancy completely chilling out, sit in the window, read a book and watch the world go by from this comfy home.
Have you discovered Runswick Bay yet?
Beach House is an easy to find, easy to access property in the lower part of Runswick Bay village.
The spacious accommodation is at first floor level, with sea views from nearly every room and comprises:
- Entrance hall leading to well equipped kitchen offering a dishwasher, full size oven, microwave, plenty of utensils and a small kitchen table.
- The bathroom for the property has a shower over the bath, white low flush toilet and sink with mirror and the washing machine is located here.
- The bedroom space comprises a twin bedroom with full size single beds and a double bedroom with sea views.
- The lounge area has a further dining table, sofa, TV with Freesat and lovely seaviews
- Bed linen is provided at this property. Please bring your own towels
- Free WiFi. There is also a landline telephone which we ask you leave payment for its use
One well behaved pet is welcome by separate agreement
Sorry, this is a non smoking property
One car parking permit included in the rate. Additional vehicles must use the Pay & Display car park
Beach House Middle Flat, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick Bay via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Beach House Middle Flat is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Arrive at the mini roundabout and the property can be found on the left. A short walk through the village footpaths leads to the front door.
You can park within 50 yards of the property which is accessed via approx 10 steps to unload your bags, then your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property.
One car parking permit is provided for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must park in the public car park. The permit does not guarantee a space.