Step into the haven that is Fisherman Cottage, Runswick Bay, a brand new cottage perfect for 4 or 5 people.
With tasteful accommodation over 3 floors, an open plan lounge, kitchen area, sprial staircase leading to the master king size bedroom and bathroom and the top floor with dual aspect windows and 2 single beds (and pull out bed) this cottage is perfectly formed for your next seaside stay.
Fabulous Fisherman Cottage is well positioned for easy access, has free wifi, a car parking permit and a superb welcome basket with all manner of treats to help you settle in to your seaside break away.
Attention to detail in this cottage doesn't go unnoticed with high quality interior designed furnishings and light, bright rooms, Fisherman Cottage is the perfect base for walkers, surfers, couples, families and anyone seeking a relaxing getaway.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fisherman Cottage, Runswick Bay.
To see a video tour of this property please click here: FISHERMAN COTTAGE
Fisherman Cottage sleeps 4 or 5 people. Sorry no smokers or pets.
Upon your arrival you will find a gorgeous welcome pack at this property which includes Wine, Flowers, tea, coffee, sugar, bread, homemade jam as well as all bed linen and towels which are included in the rate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Level entry to open plan lounge and kitchen area. Flatscreen TV with Freesat channels, feature electric fireplace, comfortable Barker & Stonehouse sofas, dining table with chairs, bay window seating and lovely views.
- Country kitchen with oven, fridge and freezer box, microwave, Portmeirion crockery and plenty of cutlery and pans etc
- Up the spiral staircase to a cosy King size bedroom with crisp Egyptian cotton bedlinen and fresh towels, wardrobe space and views of the sea (hairdryer, iron and ironing board available)
- House bathroom with large bath and shower over, white pedestal sink and toilet
- Spiral staircase to the top floor (mind your head!) where there are twin beds and a pull out bed for the middle (giving the 5th bed space - please request if required) Fabulous dual aspect windows, fixed wrought iron stair gate (please note the staricase to this room has limited head height and may be unsuitable for toddlers or those uneasy on their feet)
- Free WiFi. This apartment also has a telephone which we respectfully ask that you reimburse the owner for its use.
- A car parking permit for one vehicle in included for the Runswick Bay Residents car park
- Outside, Fisherman Cottage is fortunate to have a bench and small patio area.
Fisherman Cottage, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Fisherman Cottage is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Turn left at the mini roundabout and drive into the village to the end of the road and Fisherman is in front of you -perfect for unloading bags.
You can park within 10 yards of the property to unload only, then your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property.
One car parking permit is provided for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must park in the public Pay & Display car park where daily charges apply. The residents permit does not guarantee a space.