Castle House Runswick Bay is not going to disappoint. With simply breathtaking views from this wonderful home, you won't want to leave.
The extensive renovations are complete and this high quality home with Barker & Stonehouse furniture, Smeg, Bosch and Aga appliances, Farrow & Ball paints and interior designed furnishings will not disappoint. We are excited to share it with you.
(Please note that due to its elevated position, there are a number of uneven steps taking you up to the house and our amazing views) Sleeps 6 in two doubles and a bunk bed room (sorry but this house does not accepts pets, smokers or children under the age of 7), has 2 bathrooms (one shower room, one bathroom), private patio / terrace, free wifi, car parking permit and much much more.
Sometimes you can take a romantic stroll along the golden sandy beach at Runswick and have the whole place to yourself.
You can see a Video Tour of Castle House by clicking here:-
Castle House sleeps 6 people. Sorry no smokers, no pets, no children under the age of 7. All bed linen, towels and welcome hamper included.
The accommodation comprises:
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen with large bay window and sliding sash windows to appreciate the view and offer inside / outside living
- Comfortable sofa with feature fireplace and log burning stove (Starter pack of logs provided October to March but please bring own logs otherwise and extra supplies)
- White panelled quality kitchen with Rangemaster Induction oven, Smeg Fridge Freezer, Bosch Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Farrow and Ball paints, plenty of crockery and more.
- Leading upstairs to master bedroom with Kingsize Barker & Stonehouse bed and its own private glass balcony, seaviews, TV and dressing table
- Shower bathroom (or can be an ensuite to the Master bedroom if the door is closed) with large walk in Shower, sink with waterfall tap, WC and tasteful Farrow and Ball paint.
Stairs lead to second bedroom with Barker & Stonehouse King size bed, stunning sea views
Adjacent bathroom with large bath, sink with Porthole mirror and WC. Electric towel radiators
Stairs lead to the top of the house – featuring a bunk bed and windows to each side
A car parking permit for one vehicle in included for the Runswick Bay Residents car park. We are only issued with one permit per household therefore additional vehicles must use the Pay & Display car park
Castle House, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick Bay via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Castle House is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Turn left at the mini roundabout and drive into the village to the end of the road.
The property is accessed through a woodland footpath with uneven steps to its elevated position.
One car parking permit is provided for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must park in the public car park. The permit does not guarantee a space.