Welcome to Crab & Lobster Cottage, Runswick Bay
Nestled in the heart of the idyllic village of Runswick Bay, Crab & Lobster Cottage (as featured in The Sunday Times) is an ideal destination for 2 people seeking a peaceful and luxurious break away from it all.
The opulent accommodation and simply breathtaking views are perfect for a romantic break without having to compromise on style and home comforts. This gorgeous cottage is waiting for you.
A hidden gem on the North Yorkshire Coast, Runswick Bay’s unspoilt beauty has afforded it the
“Best Beachcombing Award” and "Britains Best Beach 2020", beating off stiff competition from many other popular locations throughout the UK.
This cottage has Wifi. This cottage does not accept pets.
Crab & Lobster Cottage has accommodation over 3 floors and is maintained to a high standard. It features Farrow & Ball paints, solid oak floorboards, tasteful Laura Ashley furnishings, chandeliers and all the comforts you require of a home and retains some original features of the property.
Please note a land line telephone can be made available at this cottage upon request only. (Charges apply)
There is very limited mobile telephone reception in Runswick Bay.
In detail, Crab & Lobster Cottage is an ideal base for one or two people (plus a baby - not crawling) over 3 floors with the accommodation comprising:-
- A ground floor sitting room with dining table, SMART TV and log burning stove (starter pack of logs supplied October to March, guests must bring additional supplies and logs outside of the aforementioned months)
- A comfortable lounge on the 3rd floor complete with large two person sofa, LCD TV, and a large dormer window to the front and Velux at the rear to enjoy the views.
- A well equipped modern kitchen with Belfast sink, full size oven and 4 ring hob, microwave, large fridge freezer and plenty of pots and pans.
- A lovely double bedroom with dressing table and wardrobe (plus you can sit in bed and look out to sea!).
- A large bathroom complete with the properties’ original Art Deco bath and shower over, shaving point and heated towel rail.
- Our private patio set back from the footpath has views towards Kettleness Point and the sea which can be enjoyed all year.
- Stable door to front, cast iron radiators, mood lighting and much much more.
A car parking permit is provided for one vehicle to park in the Resident’s car park.
Please note there are a number of stairs at this property as the accommodation is spread over 3 floors.
We look forward to welcoming you to Crab & Lobster Cottage, Runswick Bay.
Crab & Lobster Cottage, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick Bay via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Crab & Lobster Cottage is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Turn left at the mini roundabout and drive into the village to the end of the road.
You can park within 100 yards of the property to unload your bags, then your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property using our Residents permit. There are approx 6 steps up to the front door of the cottage.
One car parking permit is provided for your use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must pay and park in the public car park. TheResidents permit does not guarantee a space.