Stone Cottage, Runswick Bay is a charming little cottage located in the heart of the lower village.
Sleeping 4 in one double and a twin room, this home is the perfect base for families, couples, friends and anyone wishing to explore this wonderful coastline.
We welcome one or two (small / medium) well behaved pets by prior arrangement (but at no extra charge!)
This traditional cottage has some quaint original features such as low beamed ceilings and a feature fireplace with wood burning stove which add to the cosy feel of this comfortable accommodation. Its location is easy to access off one of the villages pathways making it a great base for jaunts down the beach with the dogs, exploring the area with the little ones, or just taking some time out for yourself.
We look forward to welcoming you to Stone Cottage, Runswick Bay!
In more detail, this house is an ideal base for up to 4 people over 2 floors with the accommodation comprising:-
Entrance via approximately 10 steps to the front door which presents the open plan living / dining area offering:-
- generous sized open plan lounge with low beamed ceilings, TV, DVD player, CD player, 2 x sofas, feature fireplace with wood burning stove (logs not provided, please bring your own), extendable dining table and chairs, storage heater.
- leading up 5 steps to a galley kitchen with fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob, electric oven and separate grill, microwave, toaster, lots of pots and pans and a washing machine.
- Upstairs to the first floor, takes you to the newly fitted bathroom with a 3/4 size bath and electric shower over, low flush WC, sink, towel rail and mirror
- a charming double bedroom with double bed and TV
- and a bedroom with a single bed which has an extra pull out bed to make it a twin (as shown in the photos) built in wardrobe, partial sea view
A car parking permit for the residents car park is included in the rates quoted. Please note a landline telephone is available on request at this property. All bedlinen and towels are included and beds made for arrival. 2 small well behaved dogs welcome by separate agreement at no extra charge.
Stone Cottage, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HT
From the A174, approach Runswick Bay via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Stone Cottage is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Arrive at the mini roundabout and a short walk through the village footpaths and stairways, leads to the front door.
You can park within 50 yards of the property which is accessed via approx 10 steps to unload your bags, then your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property with the use of our car park permit.
One car parking permit is included for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must pay and park in the Public car park. Please note that the permit does not guarantee a space.