Welcome to Beach House, Top Flat, Runswick Bay
SORRY, THIS PROPERTY NO LONGER TAKES SHORT STAYS. WEEK Bookings - £950
This cosy home occupies the upper floors of a larger private property (the floor below is available to rent via us and the ground floor is a second home which is not rented out)
It offers self contained accommodation in the lower part of Runswick Bay on the North Yorkshire Coast.
Beach House Top Flat sleeps 6, has stunning seaviews, free wifi, a car parking permit is included, and it is non smoking. One very well behaved pet is welcome.
For those of you who can’t bear to be completely cut off from the world, Beach House has free Wifi and also a land line telephone.
With your next holiday at Beach House, wake up every morning and within minutes you can be strolling down the beach, or exploring the pathways that interweave themselves between the cottages in this pretty village. Or if you fancy completely chilling out, sit in the window, read a book and watch the world go by from this comfy home.
Have you discovered Runswick Bay yet?
Beach House is an easy to find, easy to access property in the lower part of Runswick Bay village.
The spacious accommodation is at second and third floor level, with sea views from nearly every room and comprises:
- Entrance staircase leading to well equipped kitchen offering a dishwasher, full size oven, microwave, fridge freezer, and dining table with chairs.
- A bathroom with a shower over the bath, white low flush toilet wash basin.
- The lounge with large sofa, occasional chairs, dining table and charming fireplace.
- 2 x twin bedrooms with their own washbasins. One bedroom benefitting from stunning sea views – you can lie in bed and look out to sea!
- The accommodation carries on upstairs to a large double bedroom with attic windows and separate house bathroom
- Bed linen is provided at this property. Please bring your own towels
- Free WiFi. There is also a landline telephone which we ask you leave payment for its use
- Sorry this is a non smoking property
One car parking permit is included in the rate for use in the Residents private parking. Additional vehicles must use the Pay & Display car park.
Please note that there are a number of stairs in this property.
Beach House Top Flat, Runswick Bay, TS13 5HU
From the A174, approach Runswick Bay via Ellerby Lane and turn right into the lower village down a steep 1:4 hill.
Beach House Top Flat is in the main lower village of Runswick Bay.
Arrive at the mini roundabout and the property can be found on the left. A short walk through the village footpaths leads to the front door.
You can park within 50 yards of the property which is accessed via approx 10 steps to unload your bags, then your car must be parked in the Resident’s car park – a short walk away from the property.
One car parking permit is provided for use in the Resident’s Car park for the duration of your stay. Additional vehicles must park in the public car park. The permit does not guarantee a space.